There are two ways to register for the 2019 NFCA Convention in Atlantic City.
*Registration form (PDF) is for those who wish to submit registration and payment by email, mail or fax.
- Be sure to sign up by November 1 to take advantage of SPECIAL early-bird rates.
- Please note the Convention registration fees are all-inclusive, EXCEPT for the two pre-convention seminars and the three National Fastpitch Coaches College (NFCC) courses.
- You can renew your membership when signing up for Convention.
- If you require interpreting services, please contact Events@nfca.org upon completion of your registration.
- The NFCA has arranged hourly shuttle transportation both from Philadelphia International Airport to Harrah's and then back afterward. The cost of the shuttle service is $35 one-way or roundtrip. Click HERE for more information.
Beware of Hotel Scams
The National Fastpitch Coaches Association DOES NOT work with any housing bureaus or companies that contact our members, attendees or exhibitor partners directly. Unfortunately, we have become aware that there are some companies pretending to be the “official” NFCA housing company/bureau, promising to offer special non-refundable rates at NFCA Convention hotels and requesting credit card information. Please know that any contact directly by a housing company/bureau/hotel group should be considered a scam. If you receive contact from a company/bureau/hotel group offering you hotel discounts or options, please notify our office at (502) 409-4600 immediately and provide us with the name and contact information for the individual or group that contacted you, if possible. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the Convention.
Friday/Saturday Only Registration
A special two-day rate is offered ONLY for high school, travel ball and youth coaches who are unable to attend the full Convention. This allows access into the speaker sessions, after-hours social functions, the exhibit hall and meals for those two days.
2019 Surrounding States Special
(Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island)
Any high school, travel ball or youth coach from Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island can receive $50 off this year’s Convention! Coaches MUST CALL (502-409-4600) the NFCA by November 1 and ask for the discount.
NFCA Attendee Refund Policy
All refund requests must be submitted by email to events@NFCA.org. Cancellations received on or prior to Nov. 8 will receive a full refund, minus an administrative fee of $75. Cancellations between Nov. 9 and Nov. 23 will receive a one-half refund. There will be NO refunds for cancellations made on or after Nov. 24.