The NFCA is proud to offer a game-changing EXCLUSIVE annual benefits package to all high school, travel ball and youth coach members that will immediately improve your team! We know how important practice is to the success of your team and that’s why we have created the following membership benefit that includes delivery of a new Coaching Tools package every year - just for high school, travel ball and youth coaches.
Here’s a look at what you’ll receive with your NFCA membership:
- 9 Practice Plans (ready-to-use practices)
- 34 Team Drills (fielding, throwing, sliding and strategy)
- 18 Hitting Drills (within a Hitting Drills eBook that include both Batting T and Toss Drills)
- 3 Video Drills
- 6 Practice Plans
- 11 Drills
- 2 Video Drills
- Practice Plans
- 10 Drills
- 2 Video Drills
- 25 Forms and Charts to use for your program
- 7 Practice Plans / Objectives
- 7 Skill Checklists
- 1 Quality At Bat Chart
- 2 Player Evaluation Forms
- 2 Pitching Charts
- 3 Scouting Forms
- 3 Offensive Charts
- NFCA Strong Mind, Strong Body
USSSA SPECIAL SUMMER EDITION
- In addition to the yearly package that is delivered to your coach's box each January, USSSA players and coaches share their unique, first-hand experiences with you every August in our special USSSA Summer Edition. From favorite drills to personal insights, you will be able to use the materials available to you each summer to provide your team with the final push needed to finish your season strong.
If you are a high school, travel ball or youth member, please log in and head to your coach's box to take advantage of this exciting benefit
If you are not a member, click on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page for information about specific membership packages and how to join the NFCA.
NFCA DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION, JOANNA LANE
"We are continuing to provide industry-leading information to our member coaches in a format that is both easy to navigate and implement into individual programs. Grassroots coaches are the foundation of the sport of softball and providing them with a variety of educational resources is a core tenet of our organization. We hope you enjoy this installment of coaching tools and we look forward to receiving your feedback."
NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF USSSA FASTPITCH, JAMI LOBPRIES
"USSSA is excited to partner with the NFCA on a core value we both share — education. We believe it is vital to the growth of our sport to provide coaches with relevant resources and teaching tools that they can implement into their daily training. We’re excited to use our platform and our resources, such as our professional players with the USSSA Pride, to continue growing the Coaching Tools Package.”
If you have questions regarding our individual and group membership benefits or our Coaching Tools packages, please click HERE or call 502-409-4600.